Forms 4.0.13 for OSF/1

From: Jeffrey B. Callison <ctg05243_at_gateway.ctg.com>
Date: 1995/05/17

Looking for information about upgrading from Oracle Forms 4.0.12 to forms 4.0.13 running under OSF/1.

We currently have a remote server with RDBMS version 7.1.3, Forms 4.0.13 for Windows, and 4.0.13 for OS/2. Many of our GUI based forms will be migrated from Windows to Unix and converted to character based forms.

We are looking for any of those unforseen problems, do's and don'ts, etc... that could occur when upgrading from one version of a product to the next higher level.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Jeff Received on Wed May 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message