Re: Object Orientated Interface to Oracle

From: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs <snieuwen_at_nl.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/05/17

aaj_at_phantom.telecom.com.au (Tony Jambu) wrote:

>People (esp any Oracle marketing person)

>Does anyone if Oracle has any interface programs to OO languages eg C++?
>Or when OO Oracle will be released? Or am I dreaming?

Oracle Objects for OLE, which runs on Windows is a very good interface from Microsoft Visual C++ and Borland C++ to Oracle7 (on any platform). Also, Pro*C 2.1 (with 7.2) will support C++ as well.

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs
Oracle Europe, Middle East and Africa Received on Wed May 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message