Request for FAQ(s) & book titles

From: Gail Padden <fxgwp_at_galileo.uafadm.alaska.edu>
Date: 1995/05/14

I have not checked this newsgroup for some time. I have a Mar 93 version of ORACLE NON-DBA FAQ! How do I get an updated copy? Also, is there a DBA FAQ?
I also have a Mar 94 list of Oracle books put out by Mahesh Vallampati. I just found out I will be developing a small application (about 8 simultaneous users) with Oracle. The platform has not been determined. I have not worked with Oracle since 1990 (and that was a single user system, so dba concerns were minimal).
I'd appreciate recommendations for "must have" Oracle books.

Thank you,
Gail Padden, Analyst/Programmer
University of Alaska - Fairbanks
fxgwp_at_galileo.uafadm.alaska.edu Received on Sun May 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message