Re: Oracle 7 PERFORMANCE TOLLS

From: Janos Geller <jgeller_at_panix.com>
Date: 1995/05/12

Jean-Marc Boivin (boj_at_cti.ulaval.ca) wrote:
: Any comments or help apreciated?

: Which are the best performance and monitoring tools
: for Oracle 7?

The Fall 1994 copy of Oracle magazine lists cca. 50 companies providing network/database management tools. If your platform is Unix, I'd suggest taking a look at Ecosystems/Compuware's Ecotools and Platinum Technology's DbVision. Under Windows, Bradmark Technologies SQLWatch and MITI's AdHawk are nice products.

   Janos

P.s.: I am not affiliated in any way with any of the above companies. Received on Fri May 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message