Forms 4.5/Query hits before executing query.

From: Lee Mayhew <lmayhew_at_ionet.net>
Date: 1995/05/05

I am developing a form that needs to count the number of records that will be queried before it does the query and display it after the query is finished, so I can return a message like....

1 of 22 owners retrieved.

I realize I can get this number by doing a:

hits := GET_BLOCK_PROPERY( block, QUERY_HITS );

but I can't figure out where to place this in my form to get the correct number of hits. If I place it before the execute query, hits=0, after the query, hits=1.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance,

Lee Mayhew Received on Fri May 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message