Default Button Property in Forms 4.0

From: Robert Goodwin <robert.goodwin_at_msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1995/04/24

Using Forms 4.0 (specifically, 4.0.13), does anyone know if there is a way to set the Default Button property of a button at runtime? According to the Reference Manual, this property is set in the Designer, and it's not possible to set this property using the Set_Item_Property or Set_Block_Property built-ins. It seems obvious to me that one might want to change the default button of a form at runtime based on the actions of the user. Am I missing something, or is this just a deficiency in Forms? Does anyone know if this is fixed in 4.5, or is it planned to be fixed?

:-{ Robert

     Robert Goodwin            | phone: (205)461-4582
     Database Development      | fax:   (205)461-4999
     New Technology, Inc.      |
     Huntsville, AL            | robert.goodwin_at_msfc.nasa.gov

"It's a database thing. You wouldn't understand."