Re: Ora Finance. Consulting Opportunity

From: Simon Paul <73302.1014_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/04/23

Randall

Could this is a problem with the initial set up... There are sites doing what you client is doing (one of our guys in at a site in Portland doing just that).

If there is a specific problem he may be able to connect in remotely to have a quick look and come back fairly quickly.

It may be though that on site work is required in which case I can find someone for you. Perhaps we ought to talk.

My company, Dataforce Computing, is a specialized consultancy dealing with Oracle and Oracle Applications.

Call me if you would like some help.

Simon Paul
305 471 0811
305 471 9054 fax