Ora Finance. Consulting Opportunity

From: J.R. Brett <76633.2503_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/04/21

I have a large apparrel manufacturing client running a new install of Oracle Fianancials and is about to bail because OF can't handle the complexities of style, size, color, etc. I am looking for someone to work with us on a consulting project to help spec the modifications to the system that will get them what they need. If qualified and experienced in OF database and application development internals, please respond ASAP via email.

Thanks,
Randall

--
Randall Brett				iNvision_at_world.std.com
iNvision Consulting Services		76633.2503_at_compuserve.com