Re: Longest TAR Contest

From: Mike Dickson <miked_at_lsss.org>
Date: 1995/04/03

February 2 of this year? HA! I've got TARs opened from February last year.

My favorite tech support routine is the call I invariably get 6 to 8 months after I've last heard from Oracle on a TAR. Some service manager calls out of the blue and asks if TAR # blah-blah-blah is still an issue. After I search back and find out that it was never solved, I say yes, he says OK, he'll have someone give me a call, and then I don't hear anything until a few months later when someone calls and asks if the TAR is still an issue. Received on Mon Apr 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message