Re: [Q] Passing data between forms in multiple form app

From: Nicolas Rancourt <boloria_at_gmc.ulaval.ca>
Date: 1995/04/02

>We use Forms 4.5.3 and we are about to test the new multiple form
>application feature withthe open_form built-in.
>
>Our question is:
>How can you pass a sequence of id-numbers (e.g. by a record-group) to a
 new
>form?

You can use a :GLOBAL.variable to get the id-numbers you want. I think ??? If you declare your global variable CHAR(2000) in Form A, assign the id-numbers to the variable and you can get your id-numbers in Form B because the global variable is accessible in any form you open in the Multiple Forms Application.

Nick Rancourt "from Quebec City" :-))
Prosig Informatique Received on Sun Apr 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message