Re: OS/2 Warp & Workgroup 2000?

From: LM Gardner <lm-gardn_at_uwe.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/03/30

gary_at_stargate.tardis.com wrote:

: In <3lals1$gek_at_borg.svpal.org>, pwhui_at_svpal.svpal.org (Paul Wing Hui) writes:

: >Steve Macdonald (macdons_at_io.org) wrote:
: >: Has anyone been successful in running Personal Oracle 7
: >: under OS/2 Warp (in a Windows session, of course). I would
: >: really like to use Warp for development but after finding
: >: out that PO7 would not run under Windows '95 I've decided
: >: to look before I leap this time.
: >
: >PO7 does not run under OS/2 either. PO7 needs WIN32S. I thought that PO7
: >is Windows 95 ready? Could someone expand on this. Thanks

Did you know that there was a specific version of OWS7.1 for OS/2? It comes on the trial CDROM - it has a similar front end and tools to the NT version of OWS - and you can still run the windows tools in winos2!!!

Just thought you might want to know

Leigh Received on Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message