Re: Oracle Case Exchange

From: <kramm_at_texas.net>
Date: 29 Mar 1995 01:36:53 GMT

> "S. (Badri) Badrinath" <sbbadri_at_zeus.srv.pacbell.com> writes:
> I am interested in anyone using the Oracle CASE Exchange Product
>text deleted.

I have used Oracle CASE Exchange. I converted an IEF data dictionary to Oracle*CASE 5.0. It did not an ok job about 80% of the model was transfered. You have to do a lot of testing with pereferences to get thing over right.

I used it when it was in beta last year. Oracle did not have any suport for the product.

If you need to contact me you can reach me at krammm_at_hq.mpc.af.mil durring the day. Received on Wed Mar 29 1995 - 03:36:53 CEST

Original text of this message