Re: PB 4.0 vs Oracle Forms

From: Steve Downs <downs_at_oehl.brooks.af.mil>
Date: 23 Mar 1995 14:34:43 GMT

fcasas_at_ix.netcom.com (Francisco Casas) wrote:

> I don't see anything wrong with an Oracle employee getting excited over
> their own products. I imagine that PowerSoft employees are just as
> excited over their product.

I don't either. I know I am enthused about the software I've developed with Powerbuilder. I guess I'm a little skeptical about more CDE hype. We've heard this before, only now they've seasoned their hype with fear-mongering about Sybase.

Also, I have yet to see any Powersoft people advertising here. :-) I believe the original post was looking for suggestions from experienced, reasonably unbiased peers.

Steve

Any opinions expressed are strictly my own, and obviously do not reflect the views of anyone with a full night's sleep. Received on Thu Mar 23 1995 - 15:34:43 CET

Original text of this message