Accesing Oracle DB from Linux...

From: Rolland Suh <rolland_at_MCS.COM>
Date: 22 Mar 1995 15:26:37 -0600

Hi,

I am wondering if there are tools such as proc available for linux. We currently have some C programs, using proc, to access the Oracle DB periodically from Sun Sparc II station. I would like to port the program to Linux. I am wondering if there is proc for Linux available, either commercially, or public domain.
If anyone has any other idea, please let me know. I don't have to use proc, nor port my c program from Sun to Linux. If there are tools I can use in Linux to quickly do some queries, it will do the job, too. Received on Wed Mar 22 1995 - 22:26:37 CET

Original text of this message