Re: FTP of Personal Oracle?

From: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs <snieuwen_at_euronet.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:32:37 +0100

saunders_at_grci.com (Steve Saunders) wrote:

>Robert Cowham (cowhamr_at_logica.com) wrote:

>> Anyone know of an alternative site from which I could ftp a copy of the
>> Personal Oracle which is to be found on http://www.oracle.com ?

>> The links offered there seem to be incredibly slow from the UK, and it might
>> take me the 90 free days to actually download it!

Depending on the time of the day, the link has been overloaded by the enormous amount of people downloading. I heard Oracle has just or will shortly be installing a T3 line, wihich will probably solve this. If you look at the WWW page, you will also find telephone numbers (also in GB) to order a CDROM....

Sandor Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 23:32:37 CET

Original text of this message