Mission menu-options in SQL*DBA for Personal Oracle

From: Marcel Rietveld <deriet_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:54:16 +0100

Hi there, i've got a problem with SQL*DBA for Personal Oracle. I'm missing some menu-options. The helpfile says there should be the following menu-options: Session, Instance, Storage, Log, Backup and Security. All I see is: File, Edit, Search, Options, Help.

I've seen some remarks about a screen type interface and a command line interface. I think I'm currently using the command-line interface (there's a prompt SQLDBA> ) but I cannot change it to a different mode. I've tried MODE=SCREEN but no way jose.

Am I missing something ? Is this stuff not included in the 90-days trial license ? (questions questions questions...... )

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Rietveld (deriet_at_xs4all.nl) Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 23:54:16 CET

Original text of this message