Re: fmt file for forms 4.5

From: DavidJRoth <davidjroth_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Mar 1995 19:09:23 -0500

>Subject: fmt file for forms 4.5
>From: sgc_at_wks40hp.shell.com (Stephen G. Coleman)
>Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 16:51:31 GMT

>Does anyone know if the .fmt file will be the same for forms 4.5
>as it is for forms 4.0?

>Even though you're not supposed to, I've gotten used to making
>global changes to my form by editing the .fmt file.

>Thanks,
>Steve

I believe the format has changed significantly.

Forms 4.5 allows you to make global changes.

Better yet you can select a bunch of objects and make property changes to all of them at the same time. This is a neat way to get consistent sizing, allignment, etc.

David Roth

CMC Systems                                       All opinions expressed
UNIX Client/Server System Integrators      are my own.
(508) 392-1300x20 Received on Sat Mar 18 1995 - 01:09:23 CET

Original text of this message