Re: Bringing up a single tablespace of a large database

From: Dave Crowson <dcrowson_at_amoco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:21:28

In article <3k5o4b$8qg_at_Jester.CC.MsState.Edu> fwp_at_CC.MsState.Edu (Frank Peters) writes:
>From: fwp_at_CC.MsState.Edu (Frank Peters)
>Subject: Bringing up a single tablespace of a large database
>Date: 14 Mar 1995 21:49:31 -0600

>Hello,

>A few days ago one of our programmers wiped a single table (loaded some
>new data with a replace option instead of an append option). This

Depends on what sort of backups you've been doing...Hot/cold/online/full/incremental

you have been doing backups haven't you ?

David Crowson                        Oracle Consultant (since '83)
igotan_at_ombomb.demon.co.uk             weirdguy_at_cix.compulink.co.uk
'Hit them in the Face, with a Funky Bass, for a Happy Smiling Race' Received on Wed Mar 15 1995 - 15:21:28 CET

Original text of this message