Pro*C on Windows NT 3.5

From: Bob Withers <iwindow_at_MO.NET>
Date: 15 Mar 1995 03:07:51 GMT

I have attempted to install Pro*C on Window NT 3.5, but have had no luck getting it to work. The documentation states that Microsoft C/C++ compiler v8.0 is needed. Our environment is Visual C++ v2.0. Will this work? If so, how? When precompiling an program using proc.exe I get a Memory referencing error. I would appreciate it if anyone who has successfully installed and used Pro*C on Windows NT 3.5 provide me with some help. See article with subject DBA Positions for immediate openings. Received on Wed Mar 15 1995 - 04:07:51 CET

Original text of this message