Re: Limiting the no. of rows sent to the PC

From: Martin Farber <farber_at_nynexst.com>
Date: 13 Mar 1995 23:31:09 GMT

You could set up a cursor in a package, and set up methods to retrieve them as required. I've even seen cursors set up with *hints* that all subsequent retrievals to return the "previous 5 rows" by following the index backwards.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Martin Farber
Independent Oracle Consultant "A Jack of all trades and a slave to one."