Where oh where is CDE for Non-windows???

From: Bruce MacDonald <Bruce_MacDonald_at_mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: 14 Mar 1995 05:44:08 GMT

Does anybody know why it is taking them so long to port the latest CDE to VAX/VMS (or I guess any non-windows) platform? We are still a rev. behind on CDE 1, never mind CDE 2!!!

Has anybody managed to create a character mode report on Reports 2.5 that will run on Reports 2.0 character mode (on VMS in my case)?

Bruce MacDonald                                Bruce_MacDonald_at_mindlink.bc.ca
Database Consultant
Cornerstone Computer Associates Inc.
Chairperson, Vancouver Oracle Users Group Received on Tue Mar 14 1995 - 06:44:08 CET

Original text of this message