Re: Help regarding Forms error.

From: R. Steve Bergey <rsb_at_pcdoh.pgh.wec.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 13:41:32 GMT

You don't specify your platform, or software versions. which often helps when diagnosing problems. In any case, I encountered the same problem after installing Oracle 7.0.16, Forms 4.0, Reports 2.0, etc on a Sun Solaris 2.3 platform. After using the big hammer (truss) and a call to Oracle, I determined that all the CDE tools were expecting the existence of a directory called /usr/lib/X11/nls

After creating this directory (actually, linking it to /usr/openwin/lib/X11/nls), the CDE products functioned.

rsb Received on Tue Mar 07 1995 - 14:41:32 CET

Original text of this message