Re: CDE-Tools: on-key-enter: Trigger not responding

From: Michael Pantaleano <mike.pantaleano_at_ab.com>
Date: 6 Mar 1995 11:53:43 GMT

> Does anybody know what the trick to CDE2, Forms 4.5 on-key-enter trigger is?

As far as I can tell, there is no trick, you can't get it to fire (when it should and by itself). The ENTER key and the TAB key preform next-item (field) and both fire the key-next-item trigger. This is how they acted in 3.0 so I'm sure that this is for backward compatability issues. Personally I don't think that is correct way to handle it, but I must have been busy when Oracle tried to contact me about Forms 4.0 questions.

MJP Received on Mon Mar 06 1995 - 12:53:43 CET

Original text of this message