Re: CASE Tool

From: Carl Gohringer <cgohring_at_lucifer>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 09:34:56 GMT

rpalanov_at_ix.netcom.com (Rita Palanov) writes:
: I am looking for a CASE Tool, that can look at tables in Oracle7 RDBMS and
: spit out the Table Diagram. The tool needs to run in MS Windows and
: should not be expensive. Does anyone know of such a tool. Any help
: would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post the answer to the group.
: Regards, Rita P.

Oracle's new CDE2 CASE.

--
regards,