Re: Warp Paradox(DOS) & SQL

From: Steve Reiss <sreiss_at_wpo.borland.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 09:16:24 PST

In article <3ida88$24k_at_no-names.nerdc.ufl.edu>, JOHNSTN_at_ENG.UFL.EDU says...

>We are having problems with using SQL to Oracle 6.0 in private Paradox for DOS
>sessions under WARP. Explicit SQL commands and embedded commands in scripts
>in Paradox use to work under OS/2 2.11. We basically have copied the same
>settings, etc. over to WARP. Under WARP, we get nasty Oracle error messages
>like "two-task error" and "user cancelled command". We are able to do SQL
>commands to our Oracle database server in OS/2 sessions.
>
>We are currently using IPXODI SPX & SQL Net protocols.
>
>Any insights or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hmm... If it worked under OS/2 v2.11 it should work under Warp. (this is the theory)

I would check with the folks at Oracle to see if there is an updated version of their requestors specifically for Warp. The Pdox SQL Link side of this equation has not changed.

 + . ------------  __________   --%%-------   sreiss_at_wpo.borland.com
.    ------------  | |____| |  ----%%_------  Views Expressed Are My Own