Re: Forms3.0: Drawing boxes in screen painter?

From: Kenneth D Atkins <Kenneth.D.Atkins_at_tek.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 07:50:33 GMT

Using Ora*Terminal, you could redefine the characters (or <esc> sequences) that are used to paint the boxes. You would lose the original single lines however, since the tool only supports one type of box. You would have to do the mapping for every terminal type you use.

Kenneth Atkins
Financial Data Systems Incorporated
Kenneth.D.Atkins_at_tek.com

In article
<D42DvA.40C_at_watserv2.uwaterloo.ca> kloberle_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca (Kevin Oberle) writes:>From: kloberle_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca (Kevin Oberle)>Subject: Forms3.0: Drawing boxes in screen painter?>Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 23:13:58 GMT