Re: Forms3.0: Drawing boxes in screen painter?

From: Steven Whatley <swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 21 Feb 1995 15:10:42 GMT

Kevin Oberle (kloberle_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca) wrote:
: Does anybody out there know of a fairly simple way to draw *graphics*
: boxes in SQL*Forms3.0 that use "double" lines (eg. "========")?
: Preferrably this would be done in the screen painter, but I'll entertain
: other suggestions.

Standard VT52, VT100, VT220 does not support double line characters usless the monitor/emulator supports custom characters. I am not sure about the other VT series.

Later,
Steven

 _   _  _ _  __ : Steven Whatley              \ The opinions expressed are my
|_  |_|  |  |   : System Analyst/Programmer    \ own.  You may freely copy,
 _| | | _|_ |__ : swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com  \_use,_or_ignore_them._______
                : Oracle CDE2 Ambassador: Ask questions about the CDE2 tools!
Scientific Applications International Corporation (An employee-owned company) Received on Tue Feb 21 1995 - 16:10:42 CET

Original text of this message