Re: Transfer data from Oracle to Paradox

From: Kuo-Sheng <kschang_at_mercury.sfsu.edu>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 23:19:17 GMT

Alan Beal (beal_at_news-owego.endicott.ibm.com) wrote:
: Does anyone have software or a generic shell script for transfering data
: from an Oracle database on UNIX to a Paradox database? I assume we can use
: SQL*Plus to extract data into a flat file to be loaded into Paradox. I don't
: know much about Paradox so I am not sure what data formats it will accept.
: Please email me any info or shell/sql scripts.

Why bother? With proper SQL drivers both DOS and Windows versions of Paradox can access SQL tables directly.

--
|| Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)    kschang_at_mercury.sfsu.edu  or  ksc1_at_aol.com  ||