Database developer needed

From: Gregory Waldorf <gwaldorf_at_solver.com>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 06:38:10 GMT

Internet Profiles Corporation (I/PRO) is developing services to help companies marketing on the Internet achieve a better understanding of their users, and communicate with them more effectively.

We have three full time positions open in Palo Alto, CA. Of particular interest to those on this group would be the Database Developer position (#1).

The following are descriptions of the positions (we are considering all levels of "seniority", from recent grads to VPs of Engineering):

  1. Database developer: solid UNIX and C background. Significant experience with SQL (preferably Oracle). Desirable: familiarity with the Web and/or Perl.
  2. Web developer: solid UNIX and C background. Experience with Web development, including CGI. Desirable: knowledge of Perl, search engines, and/or SQL.
  3. System administrator+: significant UNIX system administration experience - preferably including Solaris ;-). Some level of experience with C and/or Perl. Desirable: familiarity with the Web and with SQL databases. Note:this position would be for 1/3-1/2 of the time doing system administration work, and the rest of the time working in development projects.

The salaries would be competitive and there is equity involved.

Please forward (by private email) resumes and sample URLs if appropriate to:

Gregory Waldorf
gwaldorf_at_ipro.com Received on Mon Feb 20 1995 - 07:38:10 CET

Original text of this message