Printing and ORACLE Reports V2

From: DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM <(DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 16 Feb 1995 20:02:18 -0500

I have a client who is purchasing a package bundled with ORACLE V7.0.16 and executing print jobs using ORACLE Reports V2. I thought I read previously there were some problems printing remotely with Reports, but I was unable to locate the thread. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is currently doing this, and what problems are experienced.

BTW, how does everyone like Reports 2.0? I have never been an advocate of Reportwriter, and have not used Reports, so I would also be interested in hearing opinions of the product.

Dagmar Anne Bogan

Kopania & Komorovsky          Specializing in Data Architecture
Richardson, TX  75081         and Performance Engineering

dagmara_at_delphi.com Received on Fri Feb 17 1995 - 02:02:18 CET

Original text of this message