Developers Environment in 7.1

From: Gord Jensen <jenseng_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 13 Feb 1995 22:02:57 GMT

I recently upgraded to 7.1 from 7.0.15 on an SGI box using IRIX 5.2. I was under the impression that one of the new goodies that was supposed to be available was a PL/SQL Developers Toolkit that among other things offered a PL?SQL interpretor, and hence a debugger. It was also supposed to have a graphical tool that allows one to view stored pocedures and the like.

This is all based on an article I saw in the proceedings of the last IOUG conference from the fall of '94

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gord Jensen Received on Mon Feb 13 1995 - 23:02:57 CET

Original text of this message