Re: Calling stored procedures from Visual Basic for appl?

From: Byron Pearce <bpearc1_at_abacus.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 7 Feb 1995 14:32:13 GMT

GXUN65A (gxun65a_at_aol.com) wrote:
: The last that I had heard, was 'NO', at least where I work...We run under
: SQL Net, and use ODBC from Micosoft. I'd like to know, if anyone else
: hears different.

: Richard Clapp

: gxun65a_at_aol.com

I have been told that you cannot call Oracle stored procedures from 3rd party tools such as Visual Basic and PowerBuilder. Since we are a CDE shop, though, I don't have any real experience to base that on except what I was told.

Byron Pearce                        |  The thoughts and views herein do not
Tandy Information Services          |  necessarily reflect that of Tandy
byron.pearce_at_tandy.com              |  Corporation.
"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."