Windows version of Forms/Graphics/Reports under NT 3.5?

From: John Bartley <john_at_wpa.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 06:55:43 GMT

I wasn't aware until this morning that Oracle hasn't certified the CDE tools for NT 3.5 (only on 3.1, according to Oracle support.) When they said "we don't support it on NT 3.5" I asked if that meant that it _will not_ run or just _might not_ run. The support person mentioned some specific errors that they had seen and hadn't had time to fix yet.

This sudden revelation has left me in a bit of a bind until I can find out a little more "real world" experience with people being able to run or not run under NT 3.5. How about it? Are the problems significant and frequent or trivial and very infrequent/limited to a few specific types of operations?

I need to be able to use forms, graphics, and reports runtime versions in an NT 3.5 environment. I would really appreciate hearing from anybody who is either doing this now or who has tried it.

Thanks for your help.

John Bartley Received on Fri Feb 03 1995 - 07:55:43 CET

Original text of this message