Re: This group is too large !

From: Les Kopari <kopari_at_garlic.com>
Date: 1 Feb 1995 08:28:44 -0800

Tony Rothwell (Tony_at_santen.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <791485525snz_at_sambusys.demon.co.uk>
: psb_at_sambusys.demon.co.uk "Paul Beardsell" writes:
: > If you would like it split (or not) please say so and suggest the
: > sub-divisions.
: I'm not too sure how things could be divided, as
: many of the subjects are inter-related. After all,
: many of us are using Oracle software because of the
: integrated environment it provides. If the groups
: aren't divided along obvious and intuitive lines,
: it'll just lead to everything being cross-posted
: because people don't know which group to use.

By product line, is the first thing that comes to my mind. Seems like many of the posts are already calling out the product in the header.

Hmm...any volunteers from Oracle product marketing? It is your stuff, after all, that we're talking about. To make a little jump, it would be kind of neat to see the newsgroup come online before the product was announced wouldn't it?

fwiw. :-) Received on Wed Feb 01 1995 - 17:28:44 CET

Original text of this message