Request for references on parallel databases

From: Anindya Banerjee [epsilon] <banerjee_at_cis.ksu.edu>
Date: 31 Jan 1995 22:48:40 GMT

Dear Database Folks -

I am looking for references (papers, books) on issues related to parallel databases - e.g. theory (parallel algorithmic issues), systems (memory organization, parallel architechture issues), communication etc etc.

I am especially interested in specific issues arising out of porting/maintaining databases on massively parallel machines and distributed networks.

If you know of good books and/or review papers which would help me get familiar with these issues please email me the references. I do not read these newsgroups frequently.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--anindya (banerjee_at_cis.ksu.edu) Received on Tue Jan 31 1995 - 23:48:40 CET

Original text of this message