DB table space calculations

From: Lucie Johnson <lji_at_dnai.com>
Date: 31 Jan 1995 21:31:47 GMT

I am working with Oracle 7.1.3 and I heard a rumor that the Oracle manual calculations are wrong! Anyone out there heard the same thing? My problem is the people that are telling me this were working with the 6.0 version. My question to you the world out there is, is this true for the 7.1.3 version? Thanks a bizzillions to whomever can answer my question.... who knows I may be able to help someday too!

Another non techie question is anyone can tell me about any Oracle user group in Sf or the East Bay? thanks a bizzillion too.....

Yours Lucie.... not ball.... Received on Tue Jan 31 1995 - 22:31:47 CET

Original text of this message