Re: Q: More fucking bad oracle instructions on install

From: Robert DuMoulin <rdumouli_at_lanier.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 13:38:33 GMT

It only took two times using the Oracle Install program before I wrote an install script of my own to create my databases. Since you have to customize installations anyway, do it all from scratch and save yourself the aggrivation and wasted time. Maybe some day in the next few years Oracle will get the install right and not keep screwing it up in different ways each release.

Are you listening Oracle? Make a simple install program which allows you to create all tablespaces, redos and yes, rollback segments, for new databases. Received on Mon Jan 16 1995 - 14:38:33 CET

Original text of this message