oraywww source problem fixed

From: Arthur Yasinski <ayasinsk_at_nofc.forestry.ca>
Date: 4 Jan 1995 23:03:52 GMT

To those who attempted to download the source for oraywww from my Web page, and had problems, I have corrected the problem. I overlooked a couple of closing quotes (I didn't catch it on my own because my browser seems to be fairly forgiving).

Thanks for the notification...and sorry for the frustration. The source can be found at:

        http://www.nofc.forestry.ca/oraywww/

Arthur

P.S.:	oraywww is an oraperl script to allow non-programmers to build
	forms on the WWW to interface with an Oracle database.

| ARTHUR YASINSKI | Dept. of Natural Resources Canada |
| NWR Informatics | CFS, Northern Forestry Centre |
|-----------------------------| 5320-122 St. Edmonton, Alberta |
| My job is to come up with | T6H 3S5 Phone: (403) 435-7352 |
| solutions...not excuses! | Email: ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca |