Re: Monthly Posting: comp.databases.olap Charter

From: Richard Finkelstein <finkel_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 10:37:45

In article <ddruker-0201951911360001_at_192.0.2.1> ddruker_at_netcom.com (Daniel Druker) writes:
>From: ddruker_at_netcom.com (Daniel Druker)
>Subject: Monthly Posting: comp.databases.olap Charter
>Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 03:11:36 GMT

>Last Updated: January 2, 1995.

>Differences Since Last Posting:
> Vendor / Product List Updated
> Internet Resources Section Created

>Charter of comp.databases.olap:
Hi Daniel.

Glad to see that you are starting this group. I will try to participate in this group since it is a topic that is of great interest to me at this time. In particular, I would be interested in hearing comments on my paper, my article in Computerworld, or my upcoming article in Database Progamming and Design. Since I argue that RDBMSs are not appropriate for OLAP, I would be very interested in hearing comments for and against this position.

Hope to see you at OLAP.

Regards,

Rich Received on Tue Jan 03 1995 - 10:37:45 CET

Original text of this message