Re: Monthly Posting: comp.databases.olap Charter

From: Richard Finkelstein <finkel_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 13:32:47

In article <grimes.789151120_at_access4> grimes_at_access4.digex.net (Seth Grimes) writes:
>From: grimes_at_access4.digex.net (Seth Grimes)
>Subject: Re: Monthly Posting: comp.databases.olap Charter
>Date: 3 Jan 1995 11:39:50 -0500

>finkel_at_interaccess.com (Richard Finkelstein) writes:

>>In particular, I would be interested in hearing comments on my paper, my
>>article in Computerworld, or my upcoming article in Database Progamming and
>>Design. Since I argue that RDBMSs are not appropriate for OLAP, I would be
>>very interested in hearing comments for and against this position.

>Rich, how about posting your articles to comp.database.olap?

> Seth

Hi Seth. Thanks for your interest in my articles. I believe that Arbor will be making the articles available in a short time. Until then, I think they are available directly from them at 800-858-1666. Dr. Codd's article should also be available from them. There have also been some very good articles by Ralph Kimball on this subject and you may want to keep a look for them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rich Received on Tue Jan 03 1995 - 13:32:47 CET

Original text of this message