Re: $200 oracle?

From: Kim Ng <kimmng_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 03:09:03 GMT

I read from Infoworld (I don't remember which issue) that they have not fixed the price yet. They were thinking of about $200. It will be a "stripped" down version of ORACLE 7 (whatever that means). It is designed for single user and it has most of version 7 features. I am not sure if it includes the tools such as forms 4.5, etc. It sounds exciting if they can pull it off. I'll believe it when I see it (including the price).

 Mr. Kim Ng (President)
 Paradigm Computer Consulting, Inc.
 20611 E. Bothell Everett Hwy. S.E., Suite 280  Bothell, WA 98012
 e-mail: kimmng_at_eskimo.com Received on Tue Jan 03 1995 - 04:09:03 CET

Original text of this message