An Oracle question..

From: Vasudev V. Yendapally <vasudevy_at_eng.auburn.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 15:52:10 GMT

Hi All,

     I have a small question. I have created one database, the database works fine. But now I want to create another database that is totally independent of this ( From the same account) and when I want to see the tables of the database (with user_tables) I just want to be able to see the tables that belong to that particular database.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vasu/..

PS. Please send your replies to :
vasudevy_at_eng.auburn.edu

---

Vasudev Yendapally 333 EastMagnolia Ave # 3 Dept. of Computer Science Auburn AL - 36830 Auburn University Phone (205)-821-3501