ODBC software components!

From: Rogerio Teixeira <ag235_at_yfn.ysu.edu>
Date: 24 Dec 1994 19:28:00 GMT

 To whon it may concern:

 A Few months ago I posted a msg here about some problems involving  the use of ODBC with VB/Rdb.

 The result of our work with this subject is a library and  software components (VBX) that can be used in several languages  and ORACLE, SYBASE, RDB and other DBMS.

 We are interested in partners to test and report errors or  suggestions.

 We are translating our odbclib.hlp file from Portuguese to English  and as son as possible I will have the english version and will be  able to post the .hlp file and the .dlls/.vbx via e-mail to whon  it may concern.

 We will give a free copy of the software to our test-partners.

 Please if you want to join us with the tests send an e-mail to  central_at_ax.apc.org.

 Thanks for your attention.

 Central Software, Marcos Moreira