Problem installing CASE 5.1 (Windows)

From: Rodney Coleman <bigbod_at_cerberus.bhpese.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 05:44:19 GMT

	Hi! I am attempting to install CASE 5.1 for Windows and have run into
	a problem installing definition tables for user SYSCASE. When I use
	the CASE*DBA utility and select "Create Definition Tables" in the
	"Definition Data Table Owner (Public Domain)" block, all proceeds
	well until the import nears completion. At this stage, the "Import
	Output" window closes and the PC locks up. The CASE*DBA screen is
	not refreshed, and I have the reboot the PC in order to return to
	Windows. Has anyone else experienced this, and have a solution ??

	FYI, software versions are:

	On client:	MS-DOS 6.2
			Windows for Workgroups 3.11
			CASE 5.1 for Windows 5.1.6.0.0
			SQL*Net TCP/IP for Windows 1.1.7.8

	On server:	SunOS 4.1.3
			Oracle7 7.0.16.6.0
			SQL*Net TCP/IP 1.2.7.7.1

	Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--
 Everytime I open the door,              |  Rodney Coleman, Analyst Programmer
  its the same DAMN thing......          |  BHP Information Technology

Original text of this message