Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: YVONNE BAUMERT, DECUS EUROPE AD-SIG CHAIR <y_baumert_at_decus.ch>
Date: 14 Dec 94 18:03:59 GMT

In article <3c7ism$6lq_at_toads.pgh.pa.us>, prashant_at_cs.pitt.edu (The Peasant) writes:
> I am glad you brought this up Mahesh, I have this friend Tom Proudfoot,
> Who was telling me about the country which his ancestors were living in
> had no pollution, crime, poverty, racism. It was pure milk and honey,
> until Smiths and like came down upon and not only snatched away
> their lands, but also their lives. These were your ancestors (David) who
> immigrated to their country, which you so proudly call yours. Let me
> see you give us one example of what you have done positive in your
> lifetime for your country and it's people, other than preaching hatred
> , racism and bigotry.
> Most of your 'Desperate Foreigners' have worked their butts out like
> many of the first generation of immigrants into this country. What the
> heck is wrong in that?
> What you have been doing is gross generalisation and believe me it works
> both ways .
>
> ***************************************
> ** Life's complex, It has real and **
> ** imaginary parts. **

BRAVO !!!!! But unfortunately David Smith will not get your point. Other people beforehand allready asked him where his ancestors come from and he ignored these questions. Even when he commented on every other point in the note in detail and quote everything mentioned he would carefully erase the paragraph supposing that he is white and not a native American Indian. And the reason is easy. IT DESTROYS HIS ARGUMENT and clears that he is the racist.

He didn't even notice that people were willing to help him in the beginning. He was unable to stop disqualifying himself. He is apparently not even able to look for a job outside California. He doesn't even look for a job as he is so actively busy insulting people. I also don't suppose that it is really name that he is giving us. Sometimes I even get the impression that he is there to make propaganda for the subject to then profit as the member of a probably right extreme party. As we should not make him a Martyr - don't forget his original posting isn't here anymore - I ask everybody:

        DON'T ANSWER TO THIS TOPIC ANYMORE !!!         DAVID SMITH IS NOT WORTH THIS ATTENTION

Yvonne Baumert       LL     TTTTTTTTTT  UU    UU   The statements made
LTU GmbH             LL     TT  TT  TT  UU    UU   represent my own opinion
Airport, Hangar 8    LL         TT      UU    UU   and do not necessarily
D-40474 Düsseldorf   LL         TT      UU    UU   correspond with my
Germany              LL         TT      UU    UU   employers opinion.
y_baumert_at_decus.ch   LLLLLL    TTTT      UUUUUU

PSI%(0262)45211013068::baumert Some countries don't need the leading 0!!