help! we need oracle help in oregon

From: DSpink <dspink_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Dec 1994 21:30:05 -0500

does anyone out there know of someone willing to do a 30-90+ day consulting stint with a company in portland, oregon? we need an oracle whiz familiar with managing and building large backends in a client/server world, someone who can really hit the ground running and contribute immediately. we are willing to pay what it takes for such talent, and we're nice folks to boot!

if you know of someone who can start in the next 2-3 weeks, have them drop me a note at dspink_at_aol.com.

happy holidays!

douglas b. spink
director-technology controls
safecard services, inc. Received on Wed Dec 14 1994 - 03:30:05 CET

Original text of this message