Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: The Peasant <prashant_at_cs.pitt.edu>
Date: 8 Dec 1994 18:22:14 GMT

Mahesh P Patkar (mppatkar_at_en.ecn.purdue.edu) wrote:
: In article <smithD0A11F.5Ju_at_netcom.com> smith_at_netcom.com ( David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo) writes:
: >
: >add any argument for taking in millions upon millions of their own.
: >
: >: Mahesh
: >

: Besides, why did your ancestors come to US? Where did they come from? Are you
: sure, when they arrived over here, that they weren't desperate foreigners
: fleeing their country (or some situation in their country)?

: Mahesh.

I am glad you brought this up Mahesh, I have this friend Tom Proudfoot, Who was telling me about the country which his ancestors were living in had no pollution, crime, poverty, racism. It was pure milk and honey, until Smiths and like came down upon and not only snatched away their lands, but also their lives. These were your ancestors (David) who immigrated to their country, which you so proudly call yours. Let me see you give us one example of what you have done positive in your lifetime for your country and it's people, other than preaching hatred , racism and bigotry.
Most of your 'Desperate Foreigners' have worked their butts out like many of the first generation of immigrants into this country. What the heck is wrong in that?
What you have been doing is gross generalisation and believe me it works both ways .

  • Life's complex, It has real and **
  • imaginary parts. **