Re: Looking for an inexpensive ER drawing tool

From: Richard Cronau <richard.cronau_at_intelsat.int>
Date: 8 Dec 1994 18:09:04 GMT

In article <3c009u$37i_at_usenet.rpi.edu>, hoffma_at_rpi.edu (Adam Hoffman) says:

>Hello.
>My client is looking for an inexpensive tool in which to draw ER diagrams.
>They don't need to generate any scripts just be able to draw entities
>and their relationships. The tool needs to run on Windows for Workgroups
>3.11. Any input would be appreciated.

I believe that an early (shareware) version of EasyCASE did the trick. Also, if you want a scaled down version of Erwin/ERX, get their buyers toolkit. I only supports 8 entities. But if it is for instructional use it should do the trick.

Rick Cronau Received on Thu Dec 08 1994 - 19:09:04 CET

Original text of this message