Re: data warehousing

From: Helpdesk <Helpdesk_at_fca.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: 6 Dec 1994 23:39:04 GMT

In article <3bkfqd$8k9_at_pioneer.uspto.gov>, pierce_at_uspto.gov (William Pierce) says:

>Has oracle published any info regarding data-warehousing?
>I would be interested in receiving information from anyone using oracle as a
>data-warehouse to house date from numerous different databases (relational
>and non-relational) and data sources.

I used to work on a banking data warehouse, we had multiple feeds coming off various different system. The only problem with such a central area was getting the data to look the same so that it could all be looked at in the same light. Received on Wed Dec 07 1994 - 00:39:04 CET

Original text of this message