Re: Macintosh Report/Query Product Needed

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 6 Dec 1994 14:40:00 GMT

ewing_at_vhp.vanderbilt.edu (Rick Ewing) wrote:
> Dataprism by Brio. Probably the oldest and least capable of the bunch.
> This product is alot like the Oracle Data Browser except it handles
> Publish and Subscribe so you could go to Excel this way.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of Data Browser, of course. I, personally, think it is very nice. Keep in mind, it's designed to be an adhoc query tool; I think it does a good job at that.

Anyway, the purpose of this posting is not to say I think Browser is cool, but rather to correct the quoted information. Browser does support Publish and Subscribe.

--Doug Bitting
  Oracle Worldwide Technical Support
  Apple Desktop Products Group
  Disclaimer: Oracle doesn't always agree with me. Received on Tue Dec 06 1994 - 15:40:00 CET

Original text of this message